The Deadbolt game is a stealth-action hybrid side-scrolling video game for your PC, that allows you to take control of the grim reaper in order to quell the recent undead uprising. Missions are given to you by the mysterious fireplace. The reaper doesn’t have to rely on a scythe to destroy the zombies, he can use guns. Although I think the scythe would be quite effective if used properly. The reaper has one major flaw – he dies in one shot… leaving you with no room for error. Yes, Death himself can die and pretty easily too. There are vampires too. They should be dead too, right?
They will be launching on Steam, Humble, GoG, and others platforms. They are hoping to release by early 2016.
- Complete over 30 extremely challenging missions
- Unlock and obtain over 30 weapons, ranging from a reaper’s scythe to an automatic grenade launcher
- Fight over 35 enemy types, ranging from zombies to vampires to bosses and more
- Choose your playstyle: quiet assassin, loud one-man army, or anything in between
- Gib them all! DEADBOLT’s dynamic gore system guarantees that all evisceration leads to satisfaction
- Choose your own way to complete a mission – no mission has to be completed in one way
- Accomplish a variety of objectives, like assassinating gang leaders and investigating mysteries
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X9.0c Compatible Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 130 MB available space