I love the Walking Dead, both the comic and the TV show. I’ve actually just started reading the comic and if you are interested you can get the Walking Dead #1 for free (The Walking Dead #150 has just been released). That said, I’m not sure I’m the type of person who’d use the Rick Grimes backpack.
It’s a nice backpack but to be honest, even if it didn’t have the fanboy badges and patches on it, it’s not really my style. But if this is your style and you love the Walking Dead, then it’d be pretty cool. Add a few blood stains and you’re good to go.
Here are some specs.
- Officially-licensed AMC’s The Walking Dead merchandise
- Features King County replica metal badge & embroidered sheriff patch
- Padded interior pocket fits up to a 12″ tablet
- Adjustable cotton webbing straps
- Debossed show logo on front pocket
- Top handle for easy grab-and-go
- Walking Dead printed lining with drawstring closure
- With a tug convert the backpack straps to a single shoulder strap
- Because of the hand-distressing each product is unique and varies slightly in color from piece to piece
- Materials: Faux leather & cotton canvas
- Care Instructions: Hand wash with damp cloth and mild soap to clean surface stains. Lay flat to dry.
- Exterior Dimensions: 18″ tall x 12″ wide x 5 1/2″ deep
- Interior Dimensions
- Front Pockets (2): 4 1/2″ wide x 7″ tall x 1″ (close with flap & snap)
- Main Compartment: 13″ wide x 14″ tall x 5″ deep (closes with drawstring, covered by flap with snaps)
- Padded Pouch: 9 1/2″ wide x 10″ tall
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Ages 8+